Changing Update Schedule

A Very Happy Tuesday to Everyone!

Just a very short blog update this week. My work schedule has changed so I have less time to devote to this blog, even though I greatly enjoy sharing my ideas with everyone.

Due to this change, my blog will switch to a bi-weekly update schedule. So every other Tuesday, I'll have a post up as opposed to the once-a-week style I currently have.

One positive of this change will be that I should have more substantial updates from Illevar to talk about. 

I've been hard at work updating the world, the lore, and the mechanics of the game. I'm excited to share them, but that will have to wait until next week. 

Thanks for the continued support!



That's all for today's post. You can always tune in again every other Tuesday. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter.
 

Comments

Popular Posts