Changelog and Updates to Milanote

Happy Friday Everyone,


Today's post will be short. Work has been keeping me busy and that has limited my time to focus on Illevar. 

That said, I have been busy updating and transfering my notes and ideas to my Milanote page:


I'm a visual person, so having things laid out lets me see the bigger picture. I hope people check back on this blog and the published pages frequently. 

Roadmap Notes

The roadmap for Illevar moving forward is as such:

  1. Create Base Ability Cards for Classes
  2. Create Base Stats for PCs
  3. Create Starting Enemies, Level 1 - 2
  4. Create Sample Encounter with Map and Descriptions
  5. Initial Playtest with Video Recording and Pictures
  6. Update Illevar Map to display Storyline

That's all for today's post. You can always tune in again on Tuesdays and Fridays. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter.


Comments

Popular Posts