30 Years and an Anniversary

 Happy Friday Everyone!


Sorry for the lack of posts this past week, but you can probably surmise from the title of this post that I was busy.


My new job is in full swing and students, forms, and files need to be attended to on a nightly basis. This has led me to set aside less time for my passion projects, the main one being “Illevar.” Though I do have plans to continue expanding and moving that project forward, so look forward to those. 


That all said, the past week has been magical! I celebrated 30 years on this beautiful, blue planet. I spent a wonderful evening with my partner and she even gifted me a beautiful watch to remind me to continue to chase my dreams. 

My office is an organized mess...

Along with my birthday, we celebrated our 1 year anniversary together! Hard to believe that a whole year passed already, but I can easily say that this past year has been one of my happiest years to date. We both share a passion for board games and we decided to get a copy of Mysterium as a one year gift. It’s a very fun board game that I would definitely recommend people try. We played our first game with some neighbors and it was really enjoyable. 


That’s about all I have to say for this post. Sorry it isn’t a long one, but I hope people enjoyed my last short story and are looking forward to more of those as well as more posts about Illevar. I am currently working on three more short story ideas as well as going more in-depth with the world.

That's all for today's post. You can always tune in again on Tuesdays and Fridays. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter.

Comments

Popular Posts