Milanote Update and Looking for Feedback

Hello, Everyone!

I recently learned about an application called Milanote and have been using it to jot down my ideas in a more visual way. I am hoping to continue to update them and share them via this blog and my Twitter. 

I am also actively looking for any feedback people can give on things they want to see or possible ideas and questions they have about the game. 


In addition, I am actively working on a video where I will go over my ideas for the game for those who are tired of reading things or miss my voice. 

Without further ado, here are a few of my Milanote boards. They should be set up to let people view and make comments.

Illevar Brainstorm

Class System

Items and Equipment

I really appreciate everyone taking the time to view my blog and for the kind words. 

Have a super week everyone. 


Thanks for tuning in to this Tuesday's Blog Post. You can follow me on Twitter and don't forget to check back every Tuesday and Friday JST for a new post.

Comments

Popular Posts